Limited Lifetime Warranty
1st Office Furniture warrants to the original end user that this product will be free from defects in its material and workmanship when used in a single shift (standard 8 hour day, 5 days per week) by a person weighing less than 250 lbs except as set forth below:
WE DO NOT WARRANT:
- 10 year casegoods warranty
- 12 year warranty for wood seating, seating control mechanisms and pneumatic cylinders
- 5 year warranty for fabric, leather, foam, knit back, mesh, plastics, base, arm and casters
- 2 year warranty on lifting columns (legs), motors, control box, and keypads of our Height Adjustable Desks
- Product abuse or misuse
- User modification of or attachments to the product
- Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
- Products or parts not used, maintained or installed in accordance with 1st Office Furnitureís installation, maintenance and/or applicable guidelines
- Products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions and/or have been subject to improper storage
- Floor samples or display models
- Products purchased ďas isĒ and/or secondhand
- Products sold by unauthorized dealers
- Creasing and/or gathering of textiles during upholstery application process
- Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain, and texture
- Minor variations of color in textiles
- Variations of texture and natural markings such as neck wrinkles, scratches, backbone marks and stretch marks in leather
- Color matching of textiles exactly to samples, swatches or prior purchases
1st Office Furniture will repair or replace with a comparable product, at its option, without charge to the original purchaser, only defective products or parts found defective during the warranty period.If requested by 1st Office Furniture, the original purchaser must return the part or product with freight or other shipping charges prepaid.
This warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of purchase as shown on original purchaserís original receipt or other proof of purchase.
Under no circumstance, including but not limited to breach of contract, breach of warranty or negligence, shall 1st Office Furniture be liable for lost profits, loss of goodwill, stored data, general, special, consequential or exemplary damages, even if 1st Office Furniture had notice of these damages or they were foreseeable. 1st Office Furniture shall not be responsible for verifying dealerís or customerís description of needs, data, or the fitness for a particular purpose of goods. 1st Office Furnitureís liability in all cases shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective parts, or the purchase price of the product. Damages resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration, negligence, or accidents are not covered under this warranty.
Except as otherwise provided, 1st Office Furniture makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.